CHANGE DESIGN, AN INTRODUCTION
New technologies have a tremendous impact on the lives of consumers. Organisations will have to understand these changes to anticipate their future. How can you help your organisation to formulate a shared vision, strategy and new services in the light of emerging technologies and changing consumers? In an intensive 5-day course you will develop the skills to anticipate the future and learn to apply proven methods and strategies to facilitate innovation.
Summer School and Winter School
In our Schools, you’ll learn how to signal and analyse the technological and societal change that will impact your organisation in the near future. Inspired by FreedomLab’s future studies and guided by renowned experts and facilitators you will develop insights and competencies. Furthermore you will get access to a set of models, tools and methods that will help you to facilitate change and develop strategy for your own organisation.
- State-of-the-art insights on major technological developments and drivers for change in the upcoming fifteen years;
- Access to the FreedomLab’s future studies;
- Radical new perspectives on your organisation and markets;
- Creative skills, models and tools to help you to develop strategy and facilitate innovation;
- Futures thinking, scenario based reasoning, change design, design thinking & concepting, appreciative inquiry, visual thinking and prototyping;
- Extensive manual, and follow-up coaching;
- Membership to our Community of Practice, a dedicated network of key innovators and creatives;
- Regular Intervision meet-ups and Masterclasses.